Founder | Lead Photographer
“Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever… It remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.”
— Aaron Siskind
My name is Tas, founder and lead photographer of Chuckleberry Photography.
I fell in love with the arts and capturing moments at a young age. I decided soon after graduating from university that I wanted to share my passion with the world. I wanted to be in peoples lives where I could freeze time capturing their special moments. I knew the second I photographed my first wedding that a photojournalistic approach was vital in reflecting the authenticity of the beautiful moments I was witnessing. I wanted to tell love stories through my images.
Whether it be your engagement or your wedding day, I’m happy to capture your history in the making!
Read on for some of my career highlights and tidbits about me:
- I acquired a Bachelor of Arts (B.A) from the University of Toronto and a Digital Communication Certificate from Sheridan Institute
- I’ve been hired to shoot in Toronto, Montreal, New York and Liberia (Costa Rica)
I’m regularly involved in supporting my community photographing for:
- The Butterfly Ball in support of Thyroid Cancer Canada
- The Annual Canadian Professional Foundation Gala in support of education for refugees
- Malachy’s Soiree in support of St.Michaels Neo natal Intensive Care Unit
- Delivering Hope Dinner with HRH Princess Dina Mired in support of Kind Hussein Cancer Foundation